Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What Happened in 2007

What I did or got done in 2007

Rode the 24 mile Portland bridge ride.

Rode The Ride The Rogue, of 68.5 mile on a mountain bike, in about 5.5 hours.

Completed my 50th dive.

Found over 300 caches.

Reached 1200 geocaches.

Reached 50 posted blogs.

Make the Ford Ranger run.

Started a story on
NaNoWriMo and got to 12000 words.
(still working on it, will finish soon, should be about 20K)

Two grand baby on the way or in the oven.
(Both are due in April)

There is more, I can't remember.


4 comments:

fiona said...

That is an awesome list -- wow, you really did a lot!! And I didn't know you signed up for NaNoWriMo! I'm still at only 10,000, so you totally have me beat...but I'm still working, too, at least it got us started, right? Are you planning to top all this in 2008? ;D

Dan said...

A 2008 list will be coming.
Dan

Molly said...

hah! WOW dad you did a lot! I think you did a whole lot more than that though, I'm sure of it.

Good luck in '08, I'm sure it's going to be a busy one for all of us! heheh!

Ben said...

Great list! I'm still working on just starting a blog.... Hehe. Mabye it will happen in '08!