Saturday, January 26, 2008

A 4 FTF Day

On Saturday morning I went out to see if I could find 4 First To Find caches.
OVER THE HILL
FTF 8:31AM
This was tough on to find, the ground was pretty turned up so it was a little more work.
The GPS dosn't like this hill side, kept bouncing around a lot.
Just follow the arrows, to find this one.
Thanks Dave Dude, 4 FTF day.

Stumped?
FTF 10:10am
This was a fun one to get to.
There was about 6 inches snow and the ice was even worse.
The little Subaru made it to about 600 feet from the cache.
Then I did this 30 point turn around and walked from there up to the cache.
I really hate hunting caches in the snow, so I don't know why I just didn't turn around when I got to the first patch snow.
Must of been the FTF thing, 4 FTF today.
But one good thing about the snow was all I had to do was follow the foot prints in the snow to find the cache, the next guy may not be as lucky because I add a few more prints.
Found ok, but now pencil to write with, LOL.
T= ?? L=Button

And then two easy ones.

Double Cedar
California Here We Come


1 comment:

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, four in one day. Lots of work. Even in the snow, very ambitious! That's awesome. Such a good hobby!