Thursday, February 02, 2006

There is always friday

Wife gets a newer car and I get the hand me down.
So now I sell my 85 subaru wagen and get a 95 subaru wagen. Move CD player and 2 way compy radio and all my other stuff I can't live with out.
The old 85 has 247 k on engine and running gear, I sure it would run out to 300k, about 2 more years of driving for me. The some subaru can log a lot of miles.

Febuary 9 will be 27 years of marraged for us. It seem like just yesterest day that we start a new life with one another, not being 2 people but thinking and living as one, and thats how you must live to last longer than the average marrage.
I think in are office I am the only one out of 14 or so people, that haven't been divorced. ( some are on the 3rd or 4th marrage).

Life and just happens if you will let it.

No comments: