Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday the Day of Rest

Sleep in and went to church and alls will.
Boys are up snow boaring on ashland today, with the blue skies and some fresh power I'm sure that there be up there all day.
Molly and John, and Robyn and Paul are coming over to eat dinner tonight, smell the roast cooking the crock pot.
Re-doing the bearing in the rear end in the 95 Subaru, good tooth patton and back lash is good but I have this low whinn on desel. I going to try one more thing and if it don't work I'm going set the pinion gear into the ring gear another .010 to .020 to get more tooth contact. I'll need to find some shim stock and cut my own shims.
Tryed to find a geocache yesterday on the way home from town and with no GPS, I new that there wasn't much in the area to, I throught it could be easy, no such luck, the hint had something about a bush, will it turns out, that there is lots and lots of bushes in the area, next time.
I need to get this car done so I can sell the old 85 Subaru, I have a buyer already, need to pull the speaker and install the old ones and CD play, 2 way radio, and move my junck out.
This should take me about 2 nights after work.
Maybe the GPS will be back by friday, the wife and I are planing a hike for that day.
Also the Coin Quest mybe be starting up soon.

No comments: