Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Fun Pizza Event 36

Saturday was a lazy day, did not get much or nothing done.
Worked on setting-up the palm program in palm and down loading cache pages in.
It realy looks good, so on the way to the event I tried it out and found some problem it IDing the cache.
On the palm list the cache by the name and GPSr its list by the GC number.
So now on a quest to chang to the way the GPSr list the cache.
I was told that the "spinner" soft ware is the way to go. So I down loaded the test ware and it dose not seem to come out that way, so back to the drawing board.

After the event I drove up to BabyFoot lake trail head, I have been thinking about hiking to this one. It about 14 miles from the pavement, and two cache are along the way complete mest these up, because one this tied to the other. I be back.
And back to the lake hike, got up to the trail head and its about 1.2 mile hike on the sign.
But there was some problem to consiter, one is that all the the trees are burn from the big fire that came through here about 3 years ago and two there was still lot of snow on the ground, so the hike would be little hard to do realy quick, so I hiked about .25 mile to get a feel for what type of trail that there was.
The trail is not to bad, I could see about .50 mile down it, and it run pretty flat, for alone ways.
But we have to wait for the snow to melt and I have my doubts that the lake is still there.

No comments: