Saturday, February 18, 2006

A New Road to Travel On

Worked on the new drive way most of the day, had about 60 feet to go to get to the road.
Cutting all the trees over 3 inch in size, leaving the stumbs about 3 feet high so I can get hold of them with the cat and pull these out.
So looking from the road you have this stumb forest for about 300 feet, there has to be about 60 or so of these.
Was able to cut the last 60 feet out, but did not throw the limb and logs to day, looks like about 4 hours of stick stacking yet.

The "From the Elk Back" cache I drove up and picked it up and archived tonight. I had been about a year sence a new find on it. I was going to do the same for" The Beaver slide" cache but I could not find it in the dark, I will have to go back in the day light and see if its still there.

Monday is a Holiday so the famliy is go to see it we can get to "Kirby Pick cache" its about 3.25 mile hike so that totals out to about 7.00 miles.
If that dosen't work out, we'll try and find BabyFoot lake, found it on a map and got the coordinates so it should be easy to find.

No comments: