Monday, March 23, 2009

Off To See the Wizard


Out driving around on some back roads and I came across this Wizard's house.

It has enough room for me to just stand up inside.

It 's made of cement and wire mesh.

Pretty cool.

Check out.




Even has a window to spy on the Hobbies, as they
sneak up on the Wizards hide out.


The first pictures are of the front and inside and of the inside of the roof area.

It was alone the road about 15 feet off the shoulder, above Medford off of Stewart road.
Or that were I came out after 10 minutes driving.




Very cool pointed top.
Look like a Wizards cap.




6 comments:

Rochelle said...

That's really cool! I want one!

heidi and Doug said...

lol thats awesome

Sutherlands said...

Way cool! Can you bring it home for the grandkids? haha Mom is already drooling over the rocks you know. :) I wonder who made it and why?

fiona said...

That's so nifty! I wonder what it's doing out there, too? Besides just standing there...Roshelle should make one for the play yard!

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun place t

Justica said...

That is totally awesome you should camp out there sometime and scare little kids. lol