Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April 1

I born in 1957 on April first in Vancouver, Washington on Tea street.

Thats that.

Also on this day, I started geocaching, 6 years ago.(2003)
On April 1, 2003 I found the 1st caches in Medford, called Thistle Stump.
Also 1744 finds.
Also 73 hides.
Also 113 first to find.

Thats about it.

Also today I had to go to DMV to renew my drivers licenses.
So I get the number and I'm setting there, and called out my number, it was 52.
That is my age, also, LOL, weird.


9 comments:

Sutherlands said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! April 1st is a great day, because it is the day my daddy was born! I love you Dad!

Megan and Greg said...

Wait, if you are born April 1st does that make you an APRIL FOOL?? ...Or does that just mean that no one believes you when you tell them it is your birthday?!! At any rate, hope that you had a great birthday!! Love you uncle Dan!
--Greg

Megan and Greg said...

That wizard hut is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I would love to go inside! You'll have to show it to me when we come back!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I had no idea you've kid caches! That's cool!

Justica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D Wow I don't think there is any coincidence that you were born that day lol You picked it yourself! lol Keep geocaching!

Dan said...

Being born this day.
I get to do April fools jokes all year long.
:)

heidi and Doug said...

your awesome HAPPY BIRTHDAY
uncle Dan

Unknown said...

HI!!!! I'm sorry I missed your birthday!! It looks mega fun! That's so odd that your number was 52 at the DMV! haha! Well, I got you a present from Ireland, so it can serve as your birthday present as well! Miss you guys tons! See you in June...
love you!
Sir Weiner

zachariah said...

Happy B-day!!

fiona said...

Happy bday again! 52 is way young, especially when you're so very young at heart :D