Saturday, March 07, 2009

I'll Still Out Here In Blog Land

Just have not been able to get my self to blog.
Been sick with a cold thing that wouldn't go away, about 3 times, sens Thanksgiving.
And some were in all that I got the flue, coming out of both ends, not good.
And then the Dr. at my DOT phy. informed me that I should have Gastroenterology do His thing.
So that was done yesterday.
SOOOO I'm done being sick, and would like to get back to doing the normal thing.

I have pictures from the Endoscopy but I think I will not post these. LOL

5 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Post the pictures!!!! I'm glad you're better. Man! Sounds like you had it worse than me, and I've been feeling pretty bad for myself! I'm glad to have you back in the blog world, again. I wondered what had happened to you! And then Rochelle mentioned you were sick on a comment, so I figured you'd return someday. Seroiusly, though, you should post the pictures.

Sutherlands said...

haha! Megan and Greg will regret asking for the pictures of your butt! So, you should post them anyway. haha It is not everyday that you get poked up the butt and then have your picture taken. :)

Justica said...

lol don't post those pictures! I thought when I was sick life was bad but man! yours just sucks! :D I was getting a little worried that you wouldn't post anymore since we all have facebook. But I'm glad your back :)

Justica said...

lol don't post those pictures! I thought when I was sick life was bad but man! yours just sucks! :D I was getting a little worried that you wouldn't post anymore since we all have facebook. But I'm glad your back :)

fiona said...

Glad you're back! Wow, you've really been having fun...! I'm on the fence abt the pics...the can't-tear-my-eyes-away-from-something-really-horrible part of me says YES, the rest says, "um, no thanks..." ;)

I hope you keep feeling better!