Friday, March 28, 2008

Interesting Pictures

This is what I found when I was coming back from picking up the only cache on the top.
Rochelle and Holly laying down in the sun on Table Rock.

Notices Rochelle feet, the weather was very nice the day we were up there.









This is Chris, 007, planning his next mission. Or maybe the new member of the Men In Black. Of course He is planning his mission haha. I understand He has a big mission in Spain, the norther part. This is top secret so keep this information to your self. He flies out on April 9, out of Medford, Oregon to MTC in Salt Lake for 2 week and off the Spain's MTC for more training.











This is Shannon at the Portland Temple on her wedding day. Looking beautiful as ever. She looks so happy.


This is Rochelle on a hike in the Portland wilds. This took place after Shannon's wedding. We had to walk the cake off, and of cores we waited till it was dark as it could get. We had one headlamp between the 5 of us, so the person in the middle of the group carried it and shine it on the ground so that we would all have some light to guide are feet. I did find one out of three geocache in the dark.

2 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, a cache in the dark- impressive. I love that pic of Shannon far off. So beautiful!

fiona said...

I was going to say the same thing, and still will :) I'm very impressed that you found the cache in the dark! I like these pictures, Chris does look like a secret agent man, and the Shannon pic is cool! I'd have taken off my shoes too, looks like gorgeous weather up on the rock. I'm excited to see all y'all soon-ish!