Sunday, March 16, 2008

Goals For 2008

Thing I would like to do.
(I'm a big dreamer)

Fitness :
To ride 125 miles or more a month.
To ride 1500 mile before 2009.
And do a 100 miles ride in one day.

Fun stuff:
Make it to 1500 geocaches.
Get to 100 FTF geocache.

Diving:
Make it to 75 dives.
Spear more than 2 fish, maybe 10.

Hikes:
Hike to the 1944 plane crash site.
Hike into Seven Lakes Basin.
Hike in the Steen Mountains, easter Oregon area.

Church stuff:
Do better at Home Teaching, get 75% to 80%.
Read more then once a week.
Write 5 letter to family missionary, (Chris)

Reading:
Read 5000 pages of books.
Finish writing the short story of 20,000 words.LOL

Time to be real, at best, I'll only do about half of this stuff.
But half is better then no stuff.



4 comments:

fiona said...

Great list! I'm a list person, too. Way more likely to do stuff if it's written down. All your goals sounds so interesting! Do the hikes for sure, and then post about them, please :) You're right, any of it you do will be more than nothing. Aiming high is better than having low expectations for yourself, but yeah, with a dose of reality so you don't feel like a total failure if you don't get everything done :) Hmmm...now I want to make a list. Finishing my story will be on it, too...STILL no more progress.

Rochelle said...

Great list! Good Luck at them all!

Molly said...

I can't wait to see what you accomplish off this list. Lots of good stuff!! :)

Megan and Greg said...

I love how specific your goals are. It's easier to measure your success! I'm curious to see how much you achieve! It's best to dream big. I believe you accomplish more with big dreams rather than small or realistic ones. Bravo!