Monday, March 10, 2008

My Favorites Links

This is a list of some of my favorites links.

GeoCaching
This is were I find all the geocache, just type in your zip code and see the nearest cache to you home.

HowStuffWorks
How stuff works, is always interesting to me, or if you have any question.

Wikipedla
Wikipedla-- is fun to read and look at what happed today in history.

Coral Sea Scuba & Water Sports
This is
the place I get my air fills and scuba gear, but if you check out the Resources tap, you can see what the weather and waves are doing in Brookings.
And if look through the gallery pictures, you could see Dan, Ben and Randy

Maui Webcam
It seems, the weather is never bad in Maui.

Sic-Toys
Really easy fun sic toys to make from stuff you would find in the trash.

Shore Diving
This is the dream link, places to dive from shore, no boat needed.

The Last but not least.LOL
NUMA
The place that Dirk Pitt can be found and buy the watch he wears.

1 comment:

fiona said...

Okay, I didn't know that NUMA was real and that Clive Cussler founded it! how interesting! and that sci-toys one is neat, too. I love Wikipedia, also :)