Sunday, June 29, 2014

Molly And The Animals


I believe these are Molly's Animals.
It has been some time since she has play with them, but they are in really good shape.
Been cleaning out the attic in the shop.
There is stuff that goes back almost 20 years.
I had to do a battle with the ants, that had build a home in one of the sowing bags.
There was nothing for them to eat, but there sure like that bag of buttons, zippers and thread and ribbon.
Every time I move it and inch or two, they would come swarming out, so i got a stick and pushed it to the other side and let it fall, then I jumped down and pick up the bag with a long stick and walked it out, along ways out.
Rochelle put a garden hose on it, to soak in down for about hour.
I came back to check and they had made a trail back to the shop, it was about 150 feet away.
So i got the big guns out, the got this ant killer stuff, called TERRO it has Borax in it.
Seem pretty safe, I uses borax hand cleaner at work.
We'll see how will it works.
Now that the bag is gone, I put the bag of ants in the trash can and wheeled it down to the end of the driver way, it will get pick up Monday.
The ant seem to be going away more less, give it some time to see.


No comments: