Sunday, June 22, 2014

Caching Up on the Blog


Been some time, will a long time, so I'm trying to keep this thing alive, we will see what happens.
I going to do a little caching up with some thing thats happened and that I feel are important
 and would like to see in the blog.
This is like a jounal and am going to print it out one of these days and made a book looking item.

This is Dawson J. D Ford, the newest male to carry the Ford name on, born July 5, 2013 in Portland, Oregon.( old news) His B-day is about 2 weeks away.


Dawson look like He is going to have lot of hair.

 The to Rabbet Ears near Crater Lake, a big rock for sure. Found a coup of caches near here.
As you can see I was there July 20, 2013. Really hard to cache how big these two rocks are.
This was about 2.5 hour drive, but it was really cool and the caches helped make it worth the time and a good day off the coach. The road was not to bad, I drove the Red Metor to this, the drive to the look out was a lot rougher and should not be done in any type of low car, my many years driving on dirt roads/skills helped, I was able to get across some of the bigger water bars, but it was pretty tricky and had to be done just right or the car would hit and stick and brake things, and thats not good way out there. Would have been a day and half walk out with no cell tower hits.
Dan on a side road looking at Rabbet Ears.

I also found some Petrefied wood in the area.
This is from a near by fire look out.



Look up this is about 400 to 500 feet up this face.
Had a little snow this year Feb 19, 2013

Made it to Miller lake, about a 4 mile one way bike ride up hill. 5/2013

The Gray Back Mt. Highest, 2 year to get there.

From the top, highest in Josephine county. 7055 feet. Over 10 mile hike.
1st and last 5K for 2014 the next one knock out my knee.good time 32.30 minutes .


Robyn that morning after Tysen L. was born.
Tysen L. Sutherland born Jan 10, 2014 in Medford Oregon.

1 comment:

Megan and Greg said...

Great catch up! Loved the pics! The beard! I love it! It was fun seeing the pics of the babies. I haven't seen Tysen yet and didn't even know that was his name!