Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh No, I've Been Summons


Guess what?
Dan has received a Jury Summons.
Starting tomorrow I will be in a jury assembly room.
I'll go into action at 8:00AM.
What fun, I going to have.
I served on the Grand Jury about two years ago, every Wednesday for 5 weeks.
That was a lot of fun, learned about the law, got to hear the weirdest story every.
Will the rest of the story is,
Rochelle got called in the spring 09.
Robyn, called tonight, and she got her summons today.
And one of my mechanic, is serving next week.
It only for 3 days this time.
I see what, type of dumb criminal story, I get to hear this time.

4 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

That really stinks, and now I'm afraid I'm gonna get a letter. I do NOT want jury duty. No fun. That last post about the shooter is CRAZY!!!

Dan said...

Will it turned out that I didn't server on any trial.
Drove to Medford 2 day and canceled out on the third day. :)

fiona said...

I've always wanted to be on jury duty! But I think the reality wouldn't be as cool as my fantasy. That's funny that so many people you know got called around the same time...Megan's totally next! ;)

Justica said...

I haven't been called to be jury either. I always think of sutpid people not seeing the truth and me banging them with a chair and screaming the truth. lol