Friday, October 30, 2009

Can You See In The Dark?

Out caching late the other night and I found this really hard one.
This is cache that you look for reflector to guide you to the cache.
This one had 16 reflector to find.
Can You See In The Dark?
On the way back from not finding "one more time"
I pick up one of the reflectors, or returning reflectors.
I thought, if I can see these, just maybe I can spot the the in ward reflectors.
So I hunted around a little bit and find one, then I found another one.
All was going will, then I saw two reflectors side by side, I was think this must be the last one.
But then IT started moving around, (it is Halloween season), then there was two pare moving around.
I started moving closer the then I saw it was a three point deer, they continued to follow me, the rest of the time till I got back to the car.
I continued to find the reflectors alone the way, then I came back around were I stared, but I continued to find, till more,A then I came to the last one.
This is a fun cache, this is about the third one of these I have done.
Sorry if I didn't follow the rules.
I have a very bright head lamp I use for hiking.
But I did go back the parking lot and locate the first one, just so I would know were is was.
T= egg
L=pencils sharper.
Thanks for the hunt.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

The deer must have been very curious as to what you were doing. If I saw glowing eyes in the dark moving I'd run!

fiona said...

That cache sounds difficult! I haven't heard of that type... I'm glad it was just deer watching you, and not something else... ;)

Megan and Greg said...

I can't believe the deer followed you! I thought they'd get scared away! Sounds like a cool cache.

Justica said...

Maybe the deer just wanted a buddy for a while. :) I am glad you had a great time. Keep up in the caching just reading it sounds fun. :)