Saturday, December 01, 2007

Dad's Christmas List

Every year we draw names for Christmas.
So I add my list here so those people that may have drawn my name, with out coming to my house look at our refrigerator to see the list.
So here it is.
I will be adding to the list when I think of some more stuff.

Christmas list maker

Dad

Bike or Car stuff

Clip on bike tail light(Feddys for $5) // grips for the Mt. Bike // winter riding gloves



Books and Authors and Movies

The tale of two Cities

By Madeleine L’Engle

Movie tickets

Oregon Atlas & Gazetteer(type with little lines around the mountains, topapgraphic map)

Sneakier Uses for Everyday Things.

Clothing

Wool Socks

Games

Giant Ant Farm

Music

?

Other Important Items


Sports Items

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Dang....and I was going to give you a cruise! Oh well this is cheaper. LOL

Sutherlands said...

Ooooh...now i know what to bribe you with. :)
Love, Robyn(and your Grandson).