Friday, December 21, 2007

A Wrinkle in Time Series

I started reading Madeleine L'Engle book series called the Time Trilogy.
The story is about 14 old girl named Meg, who's real name is Megatron and a 6 year old brother, Charles Wallaces.
With some help from Mrs. Whatsit, there able to travel through space by using a time travel trick of jumping over time and get there much quicker.
The goal is to find there father and escape from IT the black thing.
This is what happens in book one, A Winkle In Time.
Just started, A Wind In The Door, Charles Wallaces see dragons in the garden, what next ??

1. A Wrinkle In Time
2 A Wind In The Door
3 A Swiftly Tilting Planet
4 Many Waters
5 An Acceptable Time

5 comments:

fiona said...

My mom read to us all the time growing up, and this series is one we read. Also Narnia, and the Little House books, among others...ah, the memories...I don't think I appreciated these ones as much then as I would now, maybe I'll try them again! I think Z wants to read these ones, too.

Megan and Greg said...

That is hilarious because this guy I dated forever ago used to call me Megatron. No joke.

Shannon said...

Hey--we found one of those books in a geocache, right? That's cool that you are reading the series now.

Molly said...

I want to add these to our book list. Looks like some fun reading! enjoy!

Rochelle said...

I have so many books I want to read that it seems impossible to read everything! So sometimes what I do is when we go to bed at night I'll say what is happening in your book? And Dan will tell me about it. Sometimes I go and really read the book because its so interesting.