Saturday, November 10, 2007

Harry Potter Is Done

I have finished the Harry Potter series.
I started withe book 1 in January 07 and had them all read by July, just so I could get read to start book 7 witch I started about mid September. I did this so that I could connect all the stories into one.

I had reach the end of book seven on October 31, I didn't really plan it that way, but thats how it come out.
The series was really fun to read, it sad that it was to end.
There will be no more books to look forward to.
But then if J.K. Rowling was to start another series, I would bet that the story will not be as big of a hit as Harry Potter was.
Of cores that is my opinion.
And now we have Ben doing a death defying leap over the Harry Potter books, will Harry ever find any rest.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

How sad...it's like saying goodbye to an old friend whenever you finish a series and you have been with the characters for a long time...you sometimes think...I'll never read another series or book again..I can't take it when I have to say goodbye!...sigh...then I pick up another book and Voila! I'm off on another adventure! If you like Indiana Jones Adventure Dan and I like reading Dirk Pitt novels. Fast reading and action packed. The author is Clive Cussler.

zachariah said...

It's really sad that these books are ending. I can't imagine another series being better or even as good as this series of books. I guess it will be one of those that I read over and over like the Belgariad, every couple of years I have to read the whole set again.

fiona said...

I agree, sad...at least they're always there to go back to! And there will be other good books! Don't cry! ;D

Molly said...

Oh don't worry... Fiona is starting a new series of books soon. I hear she should have the first book done by the end of this month? heheh!

From the sneak preview on her recent post regarding roaches, it sounds like an attention grabber!