Sunday, September 09, 2007

Going For It

Yesterday I started riding at 8:15AM from the house and rode down West Evans to the golf course on Williams highway, thats 20 miles from the house.
The return tripe I came down Rogue River highway to Rogue River a than back on East Evans to the house at 11:45AM
Rode 40 mile in 3 1/2 house.
This was a test ride to see if I could do the Ride The Rouge on September 22.
There is a ride that starts in Rogue River and goes out Williams highway to Jacksonvil than to Gold Hill and than back to Rogue River, 60 miles total.
I did the 40 miles in 3 1/2 hours, that is about a mile every 5 1/4 minutes or 11 to 12 mph.
So this 60 miles should be about 5 1/2 to 6 hours to ride, maybe.
Molly said she going to ride with me, I do know if she registered yet ?

1 comment:

Molly said...

hi! I've registered for the Metric Century (60 miles / $45). So we're in like Flynn! [here's my post about it]

http://mollyandjohn.blogspot.com/2007/09/60-miles-here-we-come.html