Sunday, July 15, 2012

Where has all the time gone??

I had almost forgot I have ablogg, It has been so long.
A lot has happend, and not sure where to start with up dating this thing.

Ben was sick in the hospital for 14 day in Portland. All started when He had his appendick taken out, and was not able to recover, but He is home now, interesting side note, Ben went in the hospital weighing about 165 and left at about 213 pounds, He pick up a little water in his body, I here its coming off OK.
Ben running from the Hosp.

I have another Geo Metro red this time, I pick up for a fair price and will be rebuilding and selling later. I'm driving the sky blue Metro now and rebuilding the motor in old white 1992 Subuar.

At the company barbeque they roast a hole pig.
The finish up the roast in the big box barbeque and the head was the last part to finish up.
The hog meat was really good,

My running stuff,
I planned four races, one long run and one fast run.
So I run the Pear Blosson 5K   30:53 (10 sec. slow then last year)
Then I ran The YMCA Bridge Run 5K 29:33 PR much faster.
Then came the Rooster Crow Run 3 miles (I think)  26:33
The last, the Rogue River Dual. I only did a 5k 28:50 PR my fastest to date.
Then came the longe run, I had been training up to 6 miles in one hour, but I needed more.
I ran a slow 10 miles around the loop, up Evans crk, down Pleasant crk back to house the time was really good, 10 miles in 1:51:15 so the mile pac was 11:05. Not bad.
Last is to try and run an 8 minute mile, maybe this week.

1 comment:

Megan and Greg said...

That pic of Ben and Tori is great. I'm so glad they got him well enough to go home. We were really worried. That is crazy about the weight. I heard he was crazy swollen but had no idea it was still so bad when he left. Good job on all the running. I haven't run in a very long time. I'm ready to pop any day!