Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The MTC, Look OUT

Elder Ford, has left for the MTC in Utah.
He will be there for three weeks, and then move on to California for only 101 weeks in the mission field.
Daniel is the most ready Elder I have ever seen go out, but, me being his Dad, shouldn't have anything to do with my thinking. LOL.
We are really proud of Daniel, He is going because he wants to go, not because the bishop or parents say he should go.
He truly has the spirit of missionary work.
He left on Wednesday November 17.
We mist Him at Thanksgiving, but He will be back, in 2 Thanksgiving from now.
I'll get my letter writing skill tune-up and share in his experience by hearing from him all the time.
And Alex was there, so we hope He doesn't think Daniel is on a plane for 2 years.
I can see it now, every time a plane flys over, Alex will wave at Daniel. :)

1 comment:

fiona said...

He will be a great missionary! Molly took such nice pics of him...