Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Book Report" Indiana Jones"

Indiana Jones and Seven Veils.
By Rob MacGregor
I gave it and 3 out of 5 stars.

Indiana Jones, is on the trail of Colonel Percy Fawcett who is a real person who went missing in South America in about 1920 or so.

Colonel was looking the lost city of Z and never came back.

Many went looking for the Colonel, but came up dry.

Now the funny part is the Colonel was an Indiana Jones type person or another words.
So the Indian caitor is based on the real life Colonel.

Indian start out in England and then to New York and on the South America, following the Colonel's trail and even finds the Colonel.

4 comments:

fiona said...

Oh my gosh, I read all the Rob McGregor (and I think there was another author for some, too) Indiana Jones books when I was in high school -- I loved them! Yeah, major crush here... I remember this one, and I still have it and all the others back home. Except for one, my favorite, that I keep with me :) Some new Indy novels have come out, what with the 4th movie, and I read one and was not at all impressed. Except for having Indy in it, anyway... :D

Also, I love how you learn things about the various places Indy travels, such a fun way to learn!

Justica said...

I heavens I want to find that city!! City of Z, sounds alien like lol :)

zachariah said...

The Indianna books are always a good read!

Sutherlands said...

I have never read these books...it sounds interesting.