Monday, May 16, 2011

One More 5K Done

Saturday I ran in the Bridge the Gap run.
A 5K and 10K, I just did the 5k.
It all started at 8:30AM with a all start at once with no real clock to show the ones at the back of the pack losing 10 to 30 sec. of time.
This started at the Rail Road Park,in Medford, off table rock road.

My Game Face. My place on the board.
I cane in 50 out of 145.
Number 5 in my age group, of 50 to 60 year old male and females.
And cut 40 sec. of my best time for 30 minutes, should have been better, but till me 10 sec. get to the start line.









3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, good job!

Sutherlands said...

I think you are awesome! I can't wait to see you race one of these days...if they weren't so darn early in the morning! I guess I just need to suck it up one of these days a get up early...maybe after Austin starts sleeping at night. :) I love you dad!

fiona said...

Way to go! That's pretty impressive stuff, Uncle D...