Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Big Run, Pear Blossom





















My place over all was 420th out 1740 person.

For all males runners , I came at 222nd out of 544 males.

In my age group 50 to 54 years old
I came in 20th place out of 42 person.

I came in 3rd place out of 8, of all 54 year old males in the race.

And the Big on.
I came in 1st for the only person from Rogue River, to run in my age group.
















With a time of 30 minutes, 43 seconds, at a 9 minutes and 53 second per mile pace.

There was 8 other persons with the last name of Ford running in the pear blossom, and I came in 3nd in that group.
Now the sad truth, there was 25 person over 70 years old, and 3 of these had better time thin me. ( 3 persons over 80 years old)
Next year the plan is to run a 29 minute, and the good part, I be the youngest runner in the age group, at age 55 years old Ha Ha.

Pear Blossom Result

2 comments:

zachariah said...

Good job Uncle Dan!!

Sutherlands said...

That's cool! i love that picture of Dom on your shoulders.