Monday, September 13, 2010

The Bridge Ride 2010





August 7 to the 9.
I drove to the cost for a dive fish fry thing from the dive shop.
Then drove back to RR, drop dive gear and pick up bike for the bridge ride in Portland, with Sam.

Sam and Dad was the only ones this year.
The last time we did this was in 2007.
We road from Sam house down the start of the ride in down town old Portland.
I chose the 24 mile ride because I did not want to be down at the start at 6 AM.
We start at 8 AM, a much better time.

We had a great time.
Oh ya.
The bike sprocket, hit me in the back of my leg at St. John bride, going up a 18 inch curb.
Not to bad.
NO, I did not get any fish at the dive.
(I did shoot at two)
I drove about 900 mile at week end.
Had a great time.

2 comments:

Molly said...

looks like fun! I haven't really gotten to hear about the bridge ride. I keep saying I'll do it every year. :( I keep missing out. :(

Megan and Greg said...

Great pic of Sam! What a great experience to have together. I'm glad that was your only injury. Man, that pic of Alex is so cute on the couch. Somehow I missed that post.