Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Ride of Year

Tuesday, I really took the road bike outside.
This is the first time the road bike has been outside for 2010, I have been doing the bike trainer thing in the dinning room after work for, about 3 to 4 days a week, for about 30 minutes.
Rochelle will be glade that is over. LOL
Doing anything to try a keep what I had last summer.
So it was pretty cold, so I had to wait till about 11:30AM.
And even then, I had to put on 2 pairs of gloves and 3 lays of shirt to stay harm.
I rode from the house up to West Evans road, then over to Queens Branch then down the hill to East Evans, then all the way to Rogue River, and back over to West Evans, to Menthorne then to the house.
This took about 1:05 to do 17.25 miles, so that is not bad for the first ride of 2010.
Training for Duathlon in June and John and Molly won't me to do the Green way century in September.
The time of1:05 is about what I did my part of the Duathlon with Molly, on a MTB.

No comments: