Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wow, Time Flys

I thought it had alone been a couple weeks that I last post something, June 2, its been about 8 weeks. The new system is still new, but now we (the shop personal) have figered out some trick to the system, some back doors so to speak.
Tuesday we will do the first part inventory with this system, should be interesting.
What else happened in the past 8 weeks.
Gray the new bike tryied to kill me two times, front wheel in chuck hole and me over the handle bars, and about a week later I hit a tree with my left shoulder on a skinny trail on waters creek trail, I was only going about 8 mph, it knocked me off the trail and down the hill side about 15 feet. It seem that nothing was broken or the Gray did have any trouble.
About week later I was diving in Seattle, and my left shoulder started aking like a bone brake would hurt, so I think I cracked something in my left should area. Started carriering the dive gear on the right shoulder more it is seems ok after that.
I found the the seat that came with the bike had very little padding on it, and it seem to be hurting more then should so I got another seat, and when I was install it, I found out that the seat was bent and crocked.

No comments: