Sunday, January 07, 2007

All Is Going Will

All cars running okay and weeks off for the time being.
But I trying to build a bench out of an old bed fram. The bed fram came to me about 1974 of so, from and old family friend. They have had it fore many years, I'm betting about 20 year or more.
So the fram got to be about50 years old. No one wanted it for a bed, and I did not what to throw it away, so now its going to be a bench. Its made of round steel tubing, in realy good shaper, no rust on the inside or outside.
So I have to cut in the foot part in half, and weld the two to the head part and use the rails for the cross section to seat on. I have to cut the old cross rail suport off because there to low and run the wrong direction, I'm stuck some what at removing these support, one left to do.

No comments: