Saturday, September 09, 2006

Long Time, Up Date

Been a lone time sesse I'm writen on this brogg, so this is an up date. It had be so long that I forget my password, had to make up a new one to get in.
We been diving a lot, At squal lake, a 20 foot to the fog line, with lots of fish to see.
This labor day week end we did about 5 dives at the cost, at a place called Mill beach and Lone Ranch. these are near Brooking. We got lots of fish, (spear fishing) Rochelle, Dan, Sam, Emley, Randy, John and Ben.
Was in an accident yestday, and go hit in the right rear wheel, and lock the tire up, and spin around in a 180* and was facing the car that hit me. Had to have the green subar towed home and seem that the shock on that wheel had about 30* bend, I think I can just replace the shock and I will do the body work later this winter.
I'm still trying to get to the old Navy Momment out side of Brooking, go to make try in then next 2 weeks.

No comments: