Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Names??

Been reading this weird book about weird stuff and one of these weird thing that was in the weird book was; Could your Name determine if you would be successful or not in life.
So these weird guys that wrote this book, got together to to make a weird list of name that would be popular by the year 2015.
So I'm only adding the list of boys name, because we are having two grand baby boys and the name have not been pick yet.
Remember this is for 2015.

Aidan, Aldo, Anderson, Ansel, Asher, Beckett, Bennett, Carter, Cooper, Finnegan, Harper, Jackson, Johan, Keyon, Liam, Maximilian, McGregor, Oliver, Regan, Sander, Sumner and Will

The list is interest, but I'm not sure if I would like to be called by any of these, maybe they grow on you if you use them enough.
If a bunch of new born, come out with these name, you will know were it came from.
These name are to be the most popular, not sure if this makes you popular.
By the way, according to the book, your name dose NOT determine if your successful or not. LOL

4 comments:

fiona said...

Finnegan is one of Zachariah's favorite names, he really wanted to use it when we were pregnant! Course, that's our cat's name, too...I have a nephew Liam. Definitely some interesting names there, I will keep a lookout for any little Aldos or Sumners! Names...I remember really wishing one year in elementary school that my parents had named me something normal like Jennifer, but I came to love my "different" name :)

Rochelle said...

I love my name. I just wish I had a middle name. I wanted to be called Heather. If I had had another girl I would have named her Heather Rochelle. I like the name Finnigan also. It's a great cat name! Our cats are called Madeline and Clementine. Or...scaredy cat and Hairy for short.

zachariah said...

I love that name Finnegan... so what if the kid would grow up in the shadow of Finnegan the cat, he's a good cat, little lazy, but good cat nonetheless.

Molly said...

haha! Great names Dad. Did Mom coax you to put "Oliver" in there or is that really in the book?

I am not sure about any of those. I LOVE the name "Max" but none of the extended versions of the name are very likable to me.