Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Really Tall People




On Monday morning I met my daughter on Roxy Ann at 6:30AM to ride around the loop road, up there and catch the sun rise.
I got there and found that my front tire was really flat, I did have had another tube but I would reath ride so I just pumped it up, and hope it would last the 5 miles around the base.
We started out with our sweat shirt on till we got to the hill by the rock pit, way steep hill, got about 50 feet up it be for stopping, could have rode harder and made it, but I would have had to wait for Molly any ways, so walk up with Molly.
The sun was up when we top the steep hill, a great view from here, this is were we met these really tall people.
There were really nice people, had a great time talking and catching up on things from the last time we were up here.
At this time there was a terrible 2 bike accident with one person involved ?
This is what happens when you try to ride two, will two mountain bikes on a mountain trail.
Now if this had been on two road bikes, this would have never happened, because there build different and this could just never happen, will the only thing that I've heared that happens on road bikes is that you can get your ring finger cut by reaching back to turn on the light or something like that anyway.
We had a great morning ride around the base of the mountain.
Oh yal, we had some close call with one deer and a snake, but the great riders that we are, we slipped by then with out any trouble at all.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Haaa ha! This was so funny I had to keep from laughing at my desk (here at work).

Those tall people are funny people!

Molly said...

Holy Cow! this has to bee one of the funniest entries!!!! We had a lot of fun riding, thanks dad! love ya! m.

zachariah said...

Lol, hilarious!