Sunday, November 05, 2006

Gone Out Of Town

Leaving for West Linn tomorrer to run a shop for a sick shop manager.
This is in the Oregone city area, east of Portland.
I was up there little over a year ago to hold the shop together and change some things when the last manager was fire.
It was pretty wet last time and I'm sure it will be the same this time, we getting lots of rain in are area, so it will should be a lot wetter.
It fun to get into another shop and see the thing that they do diffent and how there read the company precceder manalys diffent then I see them, I can always pick up new ideals and thing that I could use in our own shop in southern oregon.
This all so gave me a chang to do some geocaching in another area after works done.
I have load 50 cache in the area, we see what I can do with these.
I need about 50 more caches to hit 900 finds, I'm at 847 now.
I painted the car saturday, it look not real good, I think going to sandy and re-paint one more time, this will gave me a chance to, to do the hood, I pick up for $25, it had a cress on one side, it was better then then the old hood.
We see what happens.

Interesting news, Saddam Hussein was sentenced to hang, after year in court hearings, its about time.

No comments: